Eastern Region Textile Forum is run by volunteers and is a non-profiting making organisation. Our aim is:
- To act as a central co-ordinating body for textile artists, craftspeople, designers and exhibiting groups.
- To create networking opportunities.
- To encourage and arrange debate, research and events that will benefit the promotion of textile arts and crafts.
- To encourage and promote collaboration between members and educational establishments, museums, galleries, art organisations and other relevant bodies.
ERTF proposes to achieve its aims by:
- Organising regular seminars.
- Organising exhibitions.
- Organising a regular newsletter.
- Organising to work with educational establishments.
- Organising contacts with museums, galleries and art organisations.
- Organising activities that will assist members’ study and future learning.
- Organising events that members deem appropriate to the aims of ERTF.